An investment in knowledge pays give the greatest return of any.
Just like retirement, you should also be looking ahead in to saving for your children for when they go off to post-secondary school. This higher education plan can be achieved with a well sought out strategy and commitment from you. Through the help of a Registered Education Savings Plan(RESP), we can achieve the goals you set for you and your children.
When it’s time for your children to go off to school, will you be ready?
To help find the right solution, Brant Financial Group can create highly effective plans and tax efficient strategies to ensure your money is being handled properly and that you maximize your growth on this investment.
We Have the Answers
We provide you different methods to save and can help answer the following questions, or any others you may have.
- How much should I contribute each year?
- What is my growth potential for this investment?
- What if my child does not end up going to post-secondary school?
Let us help you navigate RESP's:
- Maximum Contribution of $50,000
- Non-tax deductible
- Can only contribute to a family plan prior to the beneficiary turning 31
- The Federal Government offers a Canadian Education Savings Grant (CESG)of 20% on the first $2,500 invested (up to $500)
- Maximum of $7,200 can be received from the CESG for each beneficiary
Let’s work together to find the right solution for your family.
If you have any questions, feel free to speak to one of our advisors to discuss your retirement planning options.